au mobile phone + BREW(R) application –– Mobile service with BREW(R) link
"BREW(R) link" is a secure service that offers a closed, mobile intranet environment to connect from an au mobile phone that supports EZ apps (BREW(R)) to the application server of the corporate intranet.
System diagram of "BREW(R) link"
Four reasons for using "BREW(R) link"
- Reason 1Access the intranet from your mobile phone –– Easy access from au mobile phones supporting EZ apps
By using an au mobile phone that supports EZ apps (BREW(R)), users can access the intranet easily from the BREW(R) application.
- Reason 2Packet charging –– Flat-rate data communication is available
Packet communication from an au mobile phone is charged by transmitted and received data volume (packets) –– no more worries about connection time. In addition, with a subscription to "Double-Teigaku", you can use packet communication from a mobile phone at a flat rate. "Packet Discount WIN", "Packet Discount WIN Super" and "Packet Discount WIN Middle" are also available.
- Reason 3Network structure –– Stable communication environment without using the Internet
A stable communication environment that does not involve the Internet network is made available by connecting the customer office to the KDDI network with IP-VPN.
- Reason 4Terminal authentication service –– Registering the phone number of the device authorized for connection
Using the optional terminal authentication service can enhance security. Please register the phone number of the terminal to permit connection through customer controlled operation.
A downlink speed of up to 2.4 Mbps is realized for your stress-free data communication.
|Max communication speed||Model|
|2.4Mbps ||144Kbps||W series , PENCK|
|144Kbps||64Kbps||A series , talby, INFOBAR|
- In non-CDMA 1X WIN (EV-DO) service areas, max speed for downlink is 144 Kbps.
- Only terminals that support BREW(R) can use this service.
- Due to the provision of service based on the best-effort method, communication speed is subject to the influences of the communication environment and traffic conditions.
Even within the service area, data communication may not be available in locations with weak signals.
Remote access line
|KDDI IP-VPN||64Kbps - 100Mbps|