|1||Address configuration charge||¥5,000||GW router and address + domain configuration charge|
|2||RADIUS authentication registration charge||¥100/ID||ID configuration (for RADIUS authentication contract) charge|
|3||Terminal authentication registration charge||¥100/ID||ID configuration (for terminal authentication contract) charge|
|4||Customer control configuration charge||¥5,000||Configuration (for customer control contract) charge|
- Charges 2, 3, and 4 are incurred only as additional services based on contract.
- If contracted for 4, additional contracting for 2 or 3 is not required.
Construction charge for IP-VPN/WVS installation is incurred in addition to the above charges.
CPA basic rate
Type A Course 2
The basic rate according to the number of IDs is applied.
- This course is limited to the item of 10Mbps.
|1-10 IDs||11 IDs or more|
|Free||Additional ¥500 per ID|
- RADIUS authentication charge, terminal authentication charge and customer control service charge are included.
Type B Course 1
The basic rate according to the item is applied.
- Only KDDI Wide Area Virtual Switch is available for 200Mbps - 1Gbps.
au packet communication charge
The au packet communication charge according to the subscriber plan the sender is on is incurred.
Additional charges for POOL addresses and sessions
[Carrier assignment type contract]
- IP addresses are dynamically granted to terminals. Please apply for the number of IP addresses (POOL addresses) equivalent to the number of terminals connecting at the same time.
[User assignment type contract]
- IP addresses are statically granted to terminals. Please apply for the number of IP addresses (sessions) equivalent to the number of terminals.
- The contract units for the numbers of POOL addresses and sessions are the "unit specified by KDDI (in units of 27)" and the "unit specified by customers (in units of 24)". The number of addresses used for KDDI testing purposes is subtracted from the number of available addresses.
|Unit specified by KDDI||Free for the first unit. ¥3,000 for each additional unit.|
|Unit specified by customers||¥12,000 for each unit|
Up to 3 domains are free of charge. Charges incur from the fourth domain and on.
|1-3 domains||4 domains or more|
|Free||¥3,000 for each additional domain|
- Only 1 domain is available for Type A Course 2.
The charges for using the RADIUS authentication with KDDI's RADIUS, terminal authentication and customer control service are as follows:
|RADIUS authentication charge||¥200/ID|
|Terminal authentication charge||¥300/ID|
|Customer control service charge||¥5,000|
- RADIUS authentication charge, terminal authentication charge and customer control service charge are charged by domain (when using multiple domains).
- For the Type A Course 2, the authentication service is included in the contract and thus the service charge is included in the basic rate.
KDDI data line charges
The charge for connection between the KDDI center and customer office is incurred according to the contract item.
- All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.