KDDI Powered Ethernet
SLA applicable range
|SLA applicable zone||Zones in which the service is available except access line equipment (KDDI Powered Ethernet network)|
|Guaranteed standard||If the average monthly IP packet round-trip transmission time exceeds 35ms in a KDDI-designated zone , KDDI will refund part of the charges.|
|Refund||Refund conditions||Refund amount|
|If average monthly value exceeds 35ms||1/30 of refundable charges|
- KDDI-designated zone: Between main locations such as Hokkaido and Kyushu, originating in Tokyo, in the KDDI Powered Ethernet network, except access zones.
- Calculation method: A packet is sent at 5-minute intervals in each measuring zone, and the average of all the measurements in all the measuring zones for 1 month is taken as the "monthly average".
KDDI Powered Ethernet delay information
|Monthly average (ms)||14.38||14.32||14.32||14.47||14.57||14.73|
|Monthly average (ms)||14.92||14.92||14.96||15.03||15.16||15.19|
|SLA applicable zone||KDDI Powered Ethernet network including access line equipment  (See SLA applicable range)|
|Guaranteed standard||If the availability per calendar month for the entire KDDI Powered Ethernet network is less than 99.99%, we will refund part of the charges .|
|Refund||Refund condition||Refund amount|
|99.99% or more||-|
|99.8% to less than 99.99%||1/90 of refundable charges|
|98.0% to less than 99.8%||1/30 of refundable charges|
|95.0% to less than 98.0%||1/10 of refundable charges|
|90.0% to less than 95%||1/5 of refundable charges|
|Less than 90.0%||Full amount of refundable charges|
- Excluding line connectors (back end) and Ethernet converters. Also, for Mega Data Netz, excludes other companies' connecting lines and wiring equipment.
- Availability applicable conditions
Excluding DSL, Ethernet (Type S) and High-Speed Digital (Economy Class) Not including Gateway option
Excluding unavailability due to planned construction work
Including natural disasters (storm, flood, lightning, earthquake, etc.)
Failure recovery time
- Excluding DSL, Ethernet (Type S) and High-Speed Digital (Economy Class)
- Excluding unavailability due to planned construction work, etc.
- Including natural disasters (storm, flood, lightning, earthquake, etc.)
Refundable charges refers to the amount billed each month for line usage (excluding other companies' line communication charges and other companies' basic line charges).
- The maximum refund amount per month is the billed amount each month.