- Notice regarding revised charges
The INMARSAT Aero rate plan has been partly revised since August 1. 2016.
Click the link below for details.
- Notice regarding the end of the INMARSAT Aero H System (High Gain Aircraft Earth Station equipment) service
INMARSAT has decided a 2-year extension of the provision period of the INMARSAT Aero H System (High Gain Aircraft Earth Station equipment) service, which will be terminated as of December 31, 2018.
Charges in Japan
(Charged only when the contract is made)
|¥298,000 plus the prescribed application fee (stamp duty) pursuant to the Radio Act and related fees regulations and completion inspection fee (stamp duty)|
(From the month after the Earth Station starts operating and once every year)
|Monthly basic charge (tax exempt) ||¥26,000|
- Monthly basic charges (tax exempt) have been applied since the charge revision on August 1, 2016. In a month of a cancellation, the usage fee is calculated on a prorated basis. The fee is incurred on the month.
Communication charges (tax free)
Charges for communications from aircraft using the INMARSAT Aero system are the same worldwide (including Japan), at anytime of the day or night.
- Please contact us for information about one-off payments and other fees.
As of August 1, 2016
|Originating Aero System||Destination area||Units||Communication charges|
|From H+, H, and I systems||Japan or overseas||Every minute||¥1,080 |
|To H+, H, and I systems||¥1,760|
|From Swift64 (64 kbps) systems||Japan or overseas||Every 6 seconds||¥165|
|From Swift64 (IP packet) systems||¥330|
|From Swift64 (IP packet) systems||Internet||Per megabyte||¥1,000|
- The communication charges for calls from the H+, H, and I systems and the calls to Japan or overseas were revised on August 1, 2016.
- Communication charges are exempt from taxation.
- All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.