From an INMARSAT C equipment
As of April 1, 2002
|By type of communication||Communication charges per 256 bits|
|When there is one destination||When there is more than one destination|
|Communication charges for SatMail-C from the land||¥23||¥23 |
|Communication charges for SatMail-C from the sea (vessel with Japanese registration)||¥23||¥12 |
|Communication charges for SatMail-C from the sea (vessel with foreign registration)||US$0.19||US$0.10 |
|Delivery or non-delivery notice from the land or sea ||Free||Free|
- If there is more than one ID for the INMARSAT C vessel, then more than one lot of communication charges will be applied.
- If there is more than one email address, then more than one lot of communication charges will be applied.
- Delivery and non-delivery notices are automatically sent for all communications of SatMail-C sent from the land. Delivery notices for SatMail-C sent from the sea are only sent if it is specified.
- There are no contract charges or basic monthly charges. The same rate applies to all ocean regions.
- Communication charges are exempt from taxation.
- All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.