Calls to Mobile Phones Using 0077
No application necessaryDial 0077 and watch calling costs for calls to mobile phones drop.
How to dial:
- - mobile phone number
- Regardless of any conditions of MY LINE registration and adapter installation, always dial the 0077 prefix before the mobile phone number when calling a mobile phone in order to benefit from this discount.
- Dial "0077" to receive KDDI designated rates for calls from a standard landline to a mobile phone or PHS.
- If you do not dial 0077, your normal rates will apply.
- No application submission is necessary to use this feature.
- Regardless of any conditions of domestic and international MY LINE call registration and adapter installation, dial the "0077" prefix before the mobile phone or PHS number to use the "calls to mobile phones using 0077" discount.
- Usage charges for calls to mobile phones using 0077 are added to the KDDI Point Strategy. However, Marutoku Discount Wide and Marutoku Discount Flat are not covered in the KDDI Point Strategy.
- Use "Marutoku Discount Light Plus (au Mobile Connection Discount)" and receive 50% off calling costs for calls to au mobile phones.
|Covered||Caller terminals||NTT subscriber phone, INS64/1500
|Recipient terminals||Mobile phones, PHS phones|
|Not covered||Calls to numbers provided by mobile phone providers to check answering machine messages (excluding "Short Mail"), satellite maritime vessel phones, analog aircraft phones, etc.|
|Standard calling rates||Calling rates for calls to mobile phones using 0077|
|Weekday daytime - 3 min. ||All time slots - for 3 min. ||All time slots - 1 min.|
|Y!mobile (mobile phone)||¥60|
- For the 8:00 - 19:00 time slot.
- All time slots are charged by the minute.
KDDI will bill you for usage charge for calls to mobile phones using 0077 along with long distance call service charges. These charges are separate from the au bill.
- All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.