KDDI Audio Conference Service
WebEx enables users to organize a conference more efficiently by sharing applications and desktops.
The efficiency in various business operations can be improved by using this function with Audio conferencing.
- Sharing of presentation files and applications
You can share documents such as MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF files.
- Sharing of applications You can share applications installed in your PC.
- Sharing of desktops
You can share a desktop of your PC with conference attendees.
You can paint freely using the pointer, or write down text on the whiteboard.
- Text chat
You can send text chat messages to conference attendees.
- Other functions
- Remote control
- File transfer
- Web browser, contents sharing
- Compatible models, system requirements 
OS Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris Other requirements Internet connection (A broadband connection is recommended)
Special software (Meeting Center) must be installed .
- This service is available with almost any store bought PCs.
- The ActiveX control is installed automatically when you run the software for the first time.
How to use the service
- Step1 A host books and initiates a meeting.
- Access a specific URL and log in with an account.
- Set a schedule for a meeting.
- Invite attendees (by entering email addresses on the invitation screen).
Invited attendees will receive an invitation email which indicates necessary information including URL and password.
- Step2 Attendees participate in the meeting.
- Access the URL indicated in the invitation email, and enter name, email address, and password to log in.
- The conference begins when all attendees log in!