You can leave your equipment with KDDI for operation and maintenance services 24/7 at data centers in 25 cities in 18 regions overseas. These data centers include TELEHOUSEs operated in 25 locations in 15 cities in 12 countries/regions overseas.
- ※ The location above includes data centers which are under construction.
Each data center has the following environment to assist in the maintenance of customer equipment:
- 24/7 operation of power supply and A/C equipment
- Private power generation, alarm, extinguishment, evacuation equipment for emergencies or in the event of a natural disaster
- Full security/guard systems
- Cooperation with local power companies, fuel companies, and public agencies
- Internet connection environment
- Network environment for backup circuits
- * Even during the 9/11 terrorist attacks in 2001 and the large-scale blackout in 2003 in the United States, we fully utilized our operations and maintenance knowhow, and maintained and protected our customers' communication infrastructure.
Each data center has colocations (rack, cage, and lease types) and provides basic operation services such as power supply, A/C, entry/departure control, engineering services (including power supply reinforcement) and high-level operation services (including data backup services).