Charges & Discounts
This page describes the charges and discounts (for devices such as mobile phones) for KDDI's corporate and business customers.
Charges and Discounts (in Japanese only)
- Data Charge (in Japanese only)
Extra amounts of data can be added to the subscribed Flat-rate Data (packet) service or rate plan.
- Data Carryover (in Japanese only)
The unused amount of monthly data for the Flat-rate Data service can be carried over and used until the end of the next month.
- Data Gift (in Japanese only)
Group members can give data amounts to each other, ensuring that no data amounts are wasted.
- Extra Option (in Japanese only)
If you exceed your monthly data amount, you can continue using data communications without the speed constraints.
- Long-term Preferential Data Gift (in Japanese only)
Long-term au customers receive an extra amount of data once every 3 months.
- Price Safety Service (in Japanese only)
This service prevents the smartphone or feature phone usage fees from increasing beyond a fixed amount.
- au Charge Management Support Service (in Japanese only)
Monthly au billing data can be downloaded from a designated URL.
- au Billing Separation Service (in Japanese only)
Usage fees can be divided and billed to a separate party using a method specified by the customer.
- Call Invoice Service (in Japanese only)
Details can be issued for each individual voice call and each day of data communications.
- Call Invoice Separation Service (in Japanese only)
Details of voice calls dialed using "131" before the number are issued separately from the details of standard voice calls.
- Call Invoice Batch Fee Service (in Japanese only)
The usage fees for call invoice separation can be billed together at a flat rate.
- Calling Charge Display (by plan) Service (in Japanese only)
When a voice call ends, the estimated calling cost is displayed based on the price plan that you are using.
- Restriction on Web Use (in Japanese only)
Access from EZweb can be restricted to certain types of content.