Speed USB STICK U01
High-speed communication with a maximum receiving speed of 220Mbps achieved by carrier aggregation support for WiMAX 2+ 
In addition to WiMAX 2+ carrier aggregation that delivers ultra high-speed data transmission with a maximum receiving speed of 220 Mbps , this hybrid model also supports 4G LTE with a population coverage rate of 99% (platinum band 800 MHz) .
The USB STICK features a rotating 2-axis USB connector, allowing it to plug in neatly without blocking the surrounding USB ports.
The USB STICK features a 2-axis rotatable USB connector, allowing it to be rotated at will while plugged into your PC. This keeps it out of the way while you are working and prevents obstruction of the surrounding USB ports.
Support for overseas business trips with au World Service  LTE support that makes high-speed data communication possible
The USB STICK supports au World Service  (LTE/UMTS), allowing high-speed communication by LTE worldwide .
au World Service (in Japanese only) 
- Available with the latest software.
Service is scheduled to start gradually with some areas; as a result, the maximum receiving speed may differ depending on the area. Does not apply to sending speed. (Maximum sending speed 10Mbps)
- The population coverage rate is calculated based on areas where communication is possible in 50% or more of the area, using 500m blocks as used in the national census.
- "GLOBAL PASSPORT" has changed its name to "au World Service" from May 31, 2016.
- The service may not be available in some areas.
- This service is a best-effort service. Note that the maximum communication speed is not the actual communication speed, but the maximum speed based on the technical standards. The actual speed may fall substantially short of the maximum for various reasons including your use environment and the traffic amount even in the service area. The communication speed to the connection destination depends on the capability of the device.