Speed Wi-Fi NEXT W01
|Size (W x H x D)||Approx. 120 x 59 x 10.0 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 113 g|
|Continuous Call Time||When connected to 4G LTE: Approx. 440 minutes
When connected to WiMAX 2+: Approx. 480 minutes 
|Continuous Standby Time
(When used within Japan) *1
Approx. 730 hours
Quick Access Mode:
Approx. 36 hours
|Charge Time||Approx. 150 minutes |
(Maximum storage capacity of compatible cards) *2
|Display Type||TFT LCD|
|Display Size||2.4 inches|
|au IC Card||au Micro IC Card (4G LTE)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 High Speed|
|Max. Number of Connections||10devices|
|Supported OS(Japanese Version)||Windows® Vista® / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Mac OS X v10.5 / v10.6 / v10.7 / v10.8 / v10.9 / v10.10 / v10.11
- The continuous call time and continuous standby time listed are average time lengths for usage from combined moving and fixed locations with normal signal reception. The actual times for which the phone can be used will vary widely depending on a variety of conditions, including calling time, number of calls, email composing time, number of sent and received emails, usage conditions of Internet and applications, and network conditions. (More frequent usage or poor signal reception shortens these times. Less frequent usage extends the times.)
- This figure has been confirmed through the operation test following KDDI's standard. With some models, copyrighted data that can be stored in external storage is transferable to secured external memories. However, note that the availability varies depending on the manufacturers: some microSD™ cards, microSDHC™ cards and microSDXC™ cards even with the above-mentioned specifications may be unsupported.
- When carrier aggregation is not applied.
- Measured with the dedicated charging device (bundled item)
|Communications Speed - Downlink||4G LTE area:
WiMAX 2+ service area:
Maximum 110Mbps(CA OFF)
Maximum 220Mbps(CA ON) 
|Communications Speed - Uplink||WiMAX 2+ service area: Maximum 10Mbps
4G LTE area: Maximum 25Mbps
|au World Service||YES (LTE / UMTS)|
- Available with the latest software. Service is scheduled to start gradually with some areas; as a result, the maximum receiving speed may differ depending on the area. Maximum sending speed is 10Mbps.
- *Each service is a best-effort service. Note that the maximum communication speed is not the actual communication speed, but the maximum value based on the technical standards. The actual speed may fall substantially short of the maximum for various reasons including customer's communication environment and traffic conditions. Please confirm the newest area information on a service area page.
|Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of Electrical Waves
- *Product specifications may change without notice.