No longer accepting new applications
As of March 31, 2012, new sales of E05SH (wireless LAN/office PHS) and new applications for the FMC mobile solution, "OFFICE FREEDOM," are no longer available.
Click the link below for details.
An au mobile phone can be used as an extension phone (office PHS/wireless LAN) in the office.
"au mobile phones that support OFFICE FREEDOM"
- E05SH (office PHS)  
- E05SH (wireless LAN)  
-  This device can be used as an au mobile phone supporting OFFICE FREEDOM by inserting an office PHS card or wireless LAN card into the extension slot of E05SH.
-  To configure the settings on pre-owned E05SH units that are to be used as an au mobile phone supporting OFFICE FREEDOM by inserting an office PHS card or wireless LAN card, it will be necessary to turn in the E05SH to KDDI.
Making and receiving calls
- Like your usual mobile phone, the au mobile phone can be used as an extension phone anywhere in the company building as long as it is in the office area (office PHS/wireless LAN).
- The call button can be set to "au out-call" or "office out-call" (office PHS/wireless LAN) according to use.
(au out-call, office out-call, office priority out-call).
- Users can view their address book and calling history, and adjust the volume while on the phone.
Call holding/Call forwarding
- Users can put a call on hold while connected to an extension call.
- Users can forward a call by selecting a forwarding destination from the address book or calling history while on hold.
- With E05SH (wireless LAN) users can use the PC site viewer utilizing wireless LAN while a call is on hold.
- A user can pick up a call made to the group pilot number of another phone device.
Office message/Presence function
- With E05SH (wireless LAN) users can use IM (instant messages) and check presence (member's presence information).
- With E05SH (office PHS), users can send and receive text messages.
- In addition to the security lock setting (ON or OFF), users can also set "ON (out of office)." Setting "ON (out of office)" automatically and temporarily unlocks the security setting while the device is in the office (office PHS/wireless LAN) area.
Other extension functions
- Extension number and IM (instant message) address can be registered in the address book.
- Calling history is kept for extension calls as well as au mobile phone calls.
- By adding an extension number or a special number for PBX functions, such as pickup, to the Pair function or shortcut keys on a standby screen, users can easily make a call to the registered destination.
- Ring tones can be set for extension and external incoming calls.
- Voice memo is also available for incoming extension calls.
- Users can easily re-connect to the office area (office PHS/wireless LAN) by holding down the call button.
- * Available functions and settings may vary according to customer environment.