- Cloud-based service eliminates costly initial investment in medical equipment and management costs
- Reduces workload for system operation and maintenance by enabling tasks such as system upgrades to be performed on the platform
- Enables access to a private cloud platform using specialized equipment over a high-quality and secure network line
- Enables viewing of 3D medical images on various types of devices from outside the hospital
<System diagram of the service>
Because fees vary depending on factors such as the scale of use, estimates are provided on a case-by-case basis.
For details, contact a KDDI sales representative or the KDDI Corporate Customer Center.
<Example of fees>
- Use at 1 hospital (1 base)
- KDDI Wide Area Virtual Switch 10Mbps (with traffic-free function) 
-  Even with a contracted bandwidth of 10Mbps, cloud-based communications enable a maximum speed of up to 100Mbps.
- *The figure in the table above does not include the cost of items such as mobile devices, communication fees, personal computers, or operating systems.
3. Service start date
August 3, 2012
4. Contact information
Contact the KDDI Corporate Customer Center.
<KDDI Corporate Customer Center>
0077-7051 (toll free)
0800-777-7051 (toll free)
Business hours: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM (except year-end/New Year holidays)
Japan Office - Cloud Solutions Group
Business hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
(except weekends and year-end/New Year holidays)