(1) Provide global M2M platform
- Achieve mobile communications across approximately 200 countries and regions, in a secure environment that does not rely on the Internet.
(2) Provide global M2M roaming SIM
- Reduce operational load of customers by using global M2M roaming SIM cards that do not need to be changed for each area.
- Enable use in a wide area with 2G (GSM/GPRS) and 3G (UMTS) systems used in approximately 200 countries.
(3) Reduce burden on customers expanding overseas
- Provide end-to-end support via KDDI's customer service network in Japan, for all stages from the application process to operation and maintenance.
- Provide a comprehensive, secure support system that includes KDDI's overseas subsidiaries, which can offer prompt support in the event that trouble occurs abroad.
- Enable inexpensive construction of M2M network using a pay-as-you-go system based on M2M traffic.
Service launch date
May 8, 2013
Contact a KDDI sales representative or the Mobile Solution Sales Development Department for details.
For further information, contact a KDDI sales representative or the Mobile Solution Sales Development Department.
E-mail address for global M2M solution inquiries: email@example.com