This is a new service to notify you of incoming calls to KDDI phone through au mobile phone.
Registration fee, monthly usage fee and SMS (C-mail) notification charges are all free!
When you receive a call to Metal-plus Phone or au HIKARI Phone at home while you are out or talking on the phone, you will be notified of the incoming call through the call history or SMS (C-mail) on your au mobile!
As you can check who made a call to your home phone from your mobile phone, you don't miss important calls.
Fixed line services eligible for this option
- Metal-plus Phone/ADSL one phone service 
- au HIKARI Phone service
- Cable-plus Phone
- J:COM PHONE plus
- 050 numbers are not eligible.
- You will be notified of incoming calls (calling number/time and date) to a target fixed line through the call history or SMS (C-mail) on your au mobile.
- Notification condition can be selected (from three options "Notification of all calls", "No reply (including the case when the line is busy)", "No notification".
- The incoming call notification function can be activated/deactivate for each calling number.
- The incoming call notification function is usable with au mobile phones only. Notification cannot be sent to other carriers' mobile phones or fixed lines.
- Models which support the incoming call notification through the call history are WIN models released after W5x series (released in 2007) (excluding W51P), and 1X models released after W43SA, W43S, W46T (DRAPE), W47T, W44S and A5523T.
- Notification mail will be sent to your mobile phone even if you have set a restriction on the use of SMS (C-mail).
- You may not be able to receive SMS (C-mail) depending on the SMS (C-mail) reception filter setting on your mobile phone.
- Notification of calling numbers is unavailable with models released before C405.
- This function is activated on the first day of charging after KDDI phone (Metal-plus Phone, au HIKARI Phone service, Cable-plus Phone) becomes available. The first day of charging is stated on the "Information for New Users" of Metal-plus Phone, au HIKARI Phone and other services.
- This function is not available for Metal-plus Phone (for business use) and KDDI Hikari Direct for business use.