Basic & add-on service usage rates
|Basic & add-on service||Monthly usage rates||Initial cost|
|Basic monthly rates ||Counter payment||¥1,500||-|
|When a discount on account transfer/credit card payment is applied||¥1,400||-|
|When applying a KDDI Collective Discount ||¥1,300||-|
|Add-on call function services||Call-waiting (equivalent to NTT "catch phone")||¥300||Free|
|Incoming number display
(equivalent to NTT "number display")
|Caller ID request
(equivalent to NTT "number request")
|Call-waiting number display
(equivalent to NTT "catch phone display")
|Nuisance call blocking
(equivalent to NTT "Nuisance call blocking service")
|Check KDDI incoming call history with your au mobile phone||Free||Free|
|Other functions and services||Dual-tone multi-frequency
(without abbreviated dialing service function)
|Phone number change announcements|
|Foreign call block|
- A universal service charge is separately incurred.
Universal service system
- This is the rate for when both payments by account transfer/credit card (when applying discounts) and the KDDI Collective Discount are applied. The KDDI Collective Discount is applied when using the KDDI Collective Billing Service.
KDDI Collective Billing Service (in Japanese only)
Processing and construction fees
|Function or service type||Monthly usage rates||Initial cost|
|Clerical processing & phone number related fees||Registration fees||-||¥1,000|
|Detailed phone bill issuing||¥100||-|
|Start-up construction fee||¥100/month (60 months after start-up)|
|New set-up initial construction fee ||-||¥6,800|
- New set-up initial construction fees are incurred when applying for a new line without switching from an NTT subscriber phone.
|Type||Dial number||Calling rates|
|Calling a domestic fixed-line phone||Local call||Fixed-line phone number
* Area code can be dropped ¥8 (¥8.4 with tax)/3 min.
|In-prefecture long-distance calls||Area code + fixed-line phone number||¥8/3 min.|
|Out-of-prefecture long-distance calls||Area code + fixed-line phone number||¥15/3 min.|
|Dial calls||(001) -010-Country code-||
credit card calls
|0055-||Same fee as general fixed-line phones (79KB)|
|Super World Card||0055-||Same fee as general fixed-line phones (79KB)|
|Calls to mobile phones||Calls to au mobile phones||080-/090-||¥15/1 min.|
|Calls to other mobile phones||080-/090-||¥16/1 min.|
|Calls to PHS||070-||¥10/1 min.
Additional ¥10/1 call
|Calls to IP phones||Service provider||050-||¥10/3 min.|
|Calls to special numbers||Emergencies||Police||110||Free|
|Coast Guard Headquarters||118|
|Weather forecast||177||Local/In-prefecture ¥8/3 min.
Out-of-prefecture ¥15/3 min.
|Directory assistance||104||¥200 /number|
|Telegram||115||Free (The telegram fee is charged as a separate fee, billed by KDDI)|
|Disaster emergency message dial||171||¥8/1 min.|
|Caller ID display/block toggle for each call||184/186||Normal calling rates|
- Charges for directory assistance have been revised as of June 1, 2015.
- Calling rates cannot be combined with existing discount services (DANZEN TALK II & DX, etc.)
- All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.