Please be informed of the following information before applying for discount services
- The agreement made by this application is subject to the terms and conditions of agreements of KDDI Corporation phone services.
- The service is not available from pink telephones and shared telephones.
- When necessary, KDDI may obtain information from NTT including a customer's phone number, address and name.
- Calls made before the registration procedure for the discount service is completed are not applicable for discount.
- Depending on the application date, the service may be available from the month after the month following your application.
- If you apply for Danzen Talk II and Danzen Talk II DX with the same phone number, discount services other than Danzen Nenwari, SHINAI LONG and SHINAI WIDE will automatically be cancelled.
- For Danzen Talk II DX, if less than 3 zones other than international call or less than 3 zones other than local call are registered with KDDI for MYLINE PLUS, the flat rate fee of ¥200 for Danzen Talk II DX is charged.
- The calling charges for domestic calls using 0077, international calls using 001 and local calls are charged all together.
- When registration is completed, you will be informed of the starting date of discount service(s) by mail.
To customers using 0077
- If calling statements are already issued for 0077 calls, the calling charge for calls using 001 service is also listed.
To customers using 001
- If you are already using KDDI with 001 service, the period of use, issuing day of bills and date of payment may be subject to change.
- If you are already using both 0077 and 001 services, the payment method for 0077 service is applied. However, if you have registered multiple lines, the counter payment is required.
- Customers who have suspended their use of "001" international call service must cancel the suspension before using discount services.
- Customers who are using "001" international call service from a mobile phone and customers who have multiple lines and are using "001" service from a phone number other than that registered for the discount service will have separate bills.
- If the issuing of statements is currently marked as unnecessary, statements are not issued.
To customers who are considering applying for Danzen Nenwari
- You can apply for Danzen Nenwari with Danzen Talk II or Danzen Talk II DX, but you cannot apply for Danzen Nenwari with any other discount services (KDDI Marutoku Discount Wide, etc.).
- Even when the phone number registered for Danzen Nenwari changes, the number of years subscribed to the "0077" long distance call service continues to accrue. However, prior notice to KDDI is required.
To customers who are using "au one net" and considering applying for the KDDI Discount Set
- The calling charges for domestic calls using 0077 and international calls using 001 are consolidated in the monthly charge for au one net and paid by the payment method for au one net.
- If you cancel the au one net service, which is included in the Discount Set, or if you cancel consolidated payment, KDDI Discount Set is automatically cancelled and you will subsequently be charged Danzen Talk II DX flat rate fee of ¥200.
- In a month with no au one net monthly charge you will also be charged the flat rate fee for discount services.
- au one net charges are not discounted.
To customers who are using "au" or "Willcom" and considering applying for the KDDI Discount Set
- When you apply for the KDDI Discount Set, KDDI will exchange information regarding your agreement with the carrier of your mobile phone or PHS (You will need to apply for the KDDI Discount Set by an application form).
- The calling charge for a mobile phone or PHS and the calling charge for domestic calls made using 0077 are charged separately.
- KDDI Discount Set applies discounts to the contractor (or the billing address or same surname of the billing address) of the mobile phone or PHS.
- If you have cancelled or transferred your mobile phone or PHS subscription, or have changed your billing address, the KDDI Discount Set is automatically cancelled and you will subsequently be charged Danzen Talk II DX flat rate fee of ¥200.
- KDDI Discount Set applies discounts to one phone number registered for Danzen Talk II DX called from one phone number belonging to a mobile phone or PHS.
- Calling charges for calls made from a mobile phone or PHS are not discounted.
- If you are subscribed to FLET'S ISDN registering with KDDI for MYLINE local calls, you will need to change the settings on the PC or router.
- If you are applying for discount services at a KDDI agency, KDDI may provide customer information regarding the agreement to the agency.
- All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.