Basic & add-on service usage rates
|Basic & add-on service||Monthly usage rates||Initial cost|
|Basic monthly rates||¥1,330||―|
|Universal Service Fee ||||―|
|Add-on call function services||Call-waiting (Catch phone)||¥300||Free|
|Incoming number display
|Caller ID request
|Call-waiting number display
(Catch phone display)
|Nuisance call blocking
(Nuisance call blocking service)
|Call forwarding ||¥500||Free|
|Check KDDI incoming call history with your au mobile phone ||Free||Free|
|Other functions and services||Dual-tone multi-frequency
(without abbreviated dialing service function)
|Phone number change announcement|
|International call block|
- The Universal Service Fee is charged to customers under contract at the end of each month. The amount of the monthly fee to be charged per phone number is based on the unit price per phone number determined by the Universal Service Administrative Agency. The unit price per phone number is announced on the Universal Service Administrative Agency's website.
Universal Service Administrative Agency's website (in Japanese only)
About Universal Service Fund System
- Unconditional forwarding, Busy-line forwarding, Scheduled forwarding are available. These services differ from NTT subscriber phone's Voice Warp in terms of functionality. The setting can be configured or modified with a touch-tone phone or on the Self Page (However, the Scheduled forwarding function is settable only on the Self Page).
- To activate the incoming call notification function, the setting for activation with a registered au mobile phone is required. You can select from "Notification of all calls", "No reply (including the case when the line is busy line)", "No notification". The setting can be modified with a touch-tone phone or on the Self Page and the EZ Self Page. As information pertaining to the privacy (such as time/date to receive a call, caller's ID) will be sent to your au mobile phone, please make sure to let us know your au mobile phone number accurately at the time of application.
- The above-mentioned names indicated in parentheses are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
|Function or service type||Monthly usage rates||Initial cost|
|Paperwork & phone number related fees||Registration fees||―||Free|
|Issuing of call invoice||¥100||―|
|Construction fee||― |
- Construction cost for the installation or removal of a phone line for Cable-plus Phone, construction cost for the installation or removal of wires inside your house, construction cost for the installation or removal of a termination unit are determined according to partner CATV companies' terms and conditions.
- If you halt the existing NTT general subscriber phone service, the construction cost of ¥2,000 <Basic construction fee ¥1000 + Construction fee for switching equipment construction etc.> will be charged separately by NTT.
|Type||Dial number||Calling rates|
|Calls to Cable-plus Phone||(Area code +) Callee's general subscriber phone number||Free|
|Calls to "J:COM PHONE Plus" "J:COM PHONE" "Cable Phone" ||Free|
|Domestic calls to general subscriber phone||Local call||
Callee's general subscriber phone number
|In-prefecture long-distance calls||Area code + Callee's general subscriber phone number||¥8/3 minutes|
|Out-of-prefecture long-distance calls||Area code + Callee's general subscriber phone number||¥15/3 minutes|
|KDDI service (Dial call)||(001) -010-Country code-||Call to the U.S. mainland:
¥9 (tax free)/1 minute
|Calls to mobile phones||Calls to au mobile phones||080-/090-
|Calls to other carriers' mobile phones||080-/090-
|Calls to PHS||070-
|Calls to IP phones||Calls to service provider||050-
|Calls to number 020 ||020
|Calls to special numbers||Emergency calls||Police||110
|Japan Coast Guard||118
||Local/In-prefecture long-distance call: ¥8/3 minutes
Out-of-prefecture long-distance call: ¥15/3 minutes
||Rates specified by NTT East/NTT West|
|Disaster Message Board||171
|Caller ID display/block for each call||184/186
||Normal calling rates|
- "J:COM PHONE Plus" and "J:COM PHONE" are phone services provided by Jupiter Telecommunications Co., Ltd., while "Cable Phone" is a phone service provided by FCTV (Fukui Cable Television) Co., Ltd. and SCTV (Sakai Cable Television) Co., Ltd.
- It only FAX to number [D-FAX] that TOKYO TELEMESSAGE service connected line.
- Calling rates cannot be combined with existing discount services (DANZEN TALK II & DX, etc.)
- The above-mentioned company names, product names, service names are generally trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
- Charges and services may change without prior notice.
- The classification of inside-prefecture and outside-Prefecture is based on the prefectural classification defined by Article No. 24 of the Ministerial Ordinance of Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications (enacted on July 1st, 1999), and thus may differ from the administrative classification.
- All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.