The KDDI website ("Website" hereinafter) is operated by KDDI CORPORATION ("KDDI" hereinafter). Before using this Website, please read and consent to the following usage conditions.
- Please be aware that Site Policy and related regulations may change without prior notice.
KDDI does not provide any guarantee whatsoever regarding the completeness and accuracy of the information that appears on this Website. KDDI may change the information appearing on this Website without prior notice.
KDDI and all affiliated companies bear absolutely no liability in any form for any direct or indirect losses incurred as a result of using any of the information or content contained in this Website.
The copyrights to all text, images, logos, photographs, videos and animations, software, and all other information contained in the Website belong to KDDI or a third party.
You shall not use (including copying, altering, distributing, and sending to the general public) this information without obtaining the prior consent of the copyright owner, unless acceptable under copyright law, such as in the case of private use.
KDDI product or service names appearing on this Website are KDDI trademarks or registered trademarks.
In principle, linking to this Web site is permitted from any commercial or non-commercial purpose. However, a link this Web site is prohibited on any website that falls into, or may be categorized, as any of the following.
- Websites that include content intended to slander or injure the reliability of KDDI, another company (or individual), or another organization
- Websites that engage in or may possibly engage in conduct that infringes upon the intellectual property rights, such as copyrights or trademark rights, or assets, privacy, right of portrait, or any other rights of KDDI, another company (or individual), or another organization
- Websites that make it unclear that the displayed content is KDDI content or have the possibility of misrepresenting to a third party through a method such as displaying this Website within a frame (KDDI requests that you set links to this Website so that either the browser window changes completely to the destination page or the destination page opens up in a new browser window)
- In addition to the above, any website which engages in conduct that violates laws and ordinances, including acts, regulations, or rules, or goes against generally accepted rules of morality or conduct that interferes with the operation of this Website's service
KDDI does not authorize the posting of links using registered trademarks, such as logos and marks owned by KDDI, without permission. KDDI does not allow the posting of links in such a way as to misidentify the information source.
Please be aware that KDDI may change the URL for this Website and is not able to send notification to your website.
For a safer and more pleasant experience, KDDI recommends that you view this Website on one of the following browsers.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
Mozilla Firefox latest version
Google Chrome latest version
Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.6 or higher)
Safari 5.0 or higher
Adobe Flash Player (Flash Player 9.0.115 or higher) is required to view some pages in this Website.
Also, Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher) is required to view and print PDF files and a digital media player like RealPlayer, RealOne Player, or Microsoft Windows Media Player is required to view and listen to video clips.
- The newest versions are required for some pages.
Cookies are data regarding the operation of this Website that is sent to your browser from the server and stored in your computer.
However, the stored data does not contain any information which can identify you, such as your name, address, or phone number.
Also, this poses no direct adverse effect to your computer.
To assess the ways individual pages of this Website are accessed, KDDI may use the cookies of a third party company with which it has an operating consignment agreement.
You can refuse to accept cookies by changing the settings in your browser. Doing so will not greatly impair your ability to view this Website. To learn how to change your browser settings, please consult your browser's help page or contact the manufacturer.
Information collection tags are embedded on some pages of this Website in order to obtain data on customer use (page accesses). KDDI uses the totaled access data to improve convenience for the user as well as to maintain and increase the quality of this Website.
Cookie-based advertising distribution services provided by third-party companies including Google
- KDDI's advertisements appear on various websites through advertising distribution services provided by third-party distribution companies including Google.
- Third-party distribution companies including Google distribute such advertisements based on Cookies that provide information regarding your previous access to this Website.
- If you prefer to prevent Google from using Cookies, visit their website to opt out of interest-based advertisements (Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's website to prevent third-party distribution companies from using Cookies for behavioral advertising).
In order to increase the security level, this Website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted transmission for some services. Your web browser must be compatible with 128 bit SSL in order to use those services.
Using a web browser compatible with security functionality allows you to send and receive automatically encrypted private information such as your real name, postal address, and phone number.
This way, there is absolutely no worry about information theft even in the unlikely event that a third party is able to intercept the data you send.
Also, you might not be able to use these pages depending on your settings, such as a firewall setting.
Refer to the VeriSign Japan website for detailed information about SSL and browser compatibility.