Cybersecurity Annual Report 2022
The Cyber Security Annual Report was created with the aim of introducing the KDDI Group's information security activities to our stakeholders and increasing their confidence in our business.
In order to realize the message of KDDI VISION 2030 "The creation of a society in which anyone can make their dreams a reality, by enhancing the power to connect.", this report will introduce security activities to provide stable communication services at all times as a responsibility of operators responsible for important lifelines.
- Information Security Chairperson's Message
- CyberSecurity Trends
Information Security Governance
- Information Security Promotion Framework
- Internal Regulations on Information Security
- Information Security Management Cycles
- Information Security Audits
- Information Security Training
- Corrective Action Promotion at the Time of an Incident (CSIRT)
- Security Screening for Business Equipment
- Security Monitoring
Measures to Protect Personal Information
- Upgrading Internal Systems
- Conducting Third-Party Assessments
- Offering Customers Privacy Management Capabilities
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- Initiatives to Develop and Utilize AI Safely and Securely
Countermeasures Against UnauthorizedUse of Services
- SSIRT Efforts
Promotion of Research and Development
- Research and Development at KDDI Research, Inc.
- Security Evaluation of Post-Quantum Cryptography
- Vulnerability Response Support
- Usable Security That Is Close to Customers and Achieves Precise Countermeasures
Security Solutions for Corporate Customers
- Managed Zero Trust
- KDDI Security Solutions by LAC
Third-Party Evaluation and Certification
- ISMS Certification Status
KDDI Group Overview
- Corporate Overview
- Stock Information
- This report was published to introduce the KDDI Group's information security activities to our stakeholders and to improve their reliability in our business.
- Referenced Documents
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry "Information Security Report Model"